Sunday, July 31, 2005

Nice Day for a White Wedding

I'm off to help two people in love get married. This is one of those absolutely fun parts of my work!


Here is where the Bride is at:



"I'm excited. The day is almost here. And it's forecasted to be sunny, which is a good thing because the reception's happening outside. I'm feeling so very happy. I was talking to a co-worker yesterday and telling her I am totally a 'fairy tale' kind of person. I love to hear real-life stories that are like fairy tales. And I feel like my story is like a fairy tale, too. I love happy endings! Even though this is the beginning of something new, it is a happy ending to the journey I've been on for the past 3 1/2 years. Thank you to all the friends who have supported me along the way. I'm looking forward to celebrating with you on Monday!"


And now, the Groom:



"I am now officially freaked out.  I'm scared, nervous, anxious, excited, pumped, tired, stressed, touched, encouraged, inspired and comforted.  How can so many different feelings come at one event?"


 


Oh yeah. this is going to be good!


 


Keep your eyes tuned to this station for updates!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Randall



    I think that LT and Carol are honored to have you do thier wedding. You seem like a pretty cool guy. Good luck tomorrow.

    (I'm one of the swordsmen in the wedding)

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.