Friday, August 19, 2005

Blogging from my good chair

Well, my daughter Hillary took my advice and got a Dell Inspiron 2200:  For HERSELF!


She's been working and saving for one for a long time and it came today. I've just spent the whole afternoon getting it tuned and ready to go. Looks like a very nice piece of work.


And this blogging from the couch stuff, well that's just the cat's meow. Very very sweet. If I wasn't a pastor I'd be green.


:-)


I am green anyway.


One day this too shall be mine!

2 comments:

  1. Well at least she let you use it... this once anyway. Blogging from the couch is great, Trevor bought me a Sony Vaio for Christmas and the thing is constantly on my lap I think he is beginning to regret his generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That serves you right... recommending a PC, a Dell no less... Sigh. Hope she enjoys it.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.