Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Well, today is the first day of the rest of your life...

I'm back at work today and it feels like the first day back in school.


I'm nervous and excited to see who my teachers will be. To try out my new supplies and wear my new clothes.


I've done the things I knew to do to get ready. I've walked, and rested. I've thought deep thoughts and done some physical labour. I've prayed and listened. So by rights I should be ready.


Still nervous though, about many things.


Now, here we go.

5 comments:

  1. And may the Lord run on ahead of you, preparing the way, chucking the big logs aside and draining the water-filled low spots and throwing you a rubber dingy if you get caught in the flood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it's a good day 1 for you. I too am gently easing back in. I need to get a fair bit done, and instead the head is full of fluff.



    Off to Gothenberg on Sunday Morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Consider yourself prayerd for today"



    Ok..that sounded VERY southern. "You're Prayerd for, Pastuh".



    Prayed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Consider yourself prayerd for today. May you feel God's nearness.



    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.