Monday, October 10, 2005

Good Thanksgiving

We had a good thanksgiving with family this year. Johanna showed up and we all went to my folks place in Saskatoon.


On the way we stopped in at the Chortitza Cemetery, just to remember and be thankful for those who have gone on ahead. I forgot the flowers so I made a bit of a stook out of some wheat that lay nearby, missed by the harvesters. I thought how many times Grandpa had probably worked those fields...


Yeah, good day with the family. Don't know how many more of those we will enjoy, so we made the most of yesterday.


Oh, and yeah, the locals found a frog at the Cemetery. Boys catching, girls recording the event.


The Kids


 


 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.