Monday, October 24, 2005

Investing in this week

Well, Day Off Monday today.


I got up this morning and headed down to the bank to make a payment. Lauralea came along and we walked over to the Bison Cafe for a coffee. (The most interesting part of the day? Lauralea ordered what I normally have, and I ordered what she normally has. Hmm, significance? i think not.)


We got back home and Micah came home for lunch. I fell asleep on the couch.


I woke up enough to share a sandwich with Lauralea, then she looked at me, eyes half open, and said she was off to bed. I supported her in this decision, and made my way back to the couch and crashed for the rest of the afternoon too.


I think to say we are tired would be the understatement of the, ...month.


So anyway, today we have used our day off to sleep. I am sure this will indeed benefit humankind for the rest of the week. In fact, I'm convinced of it.

4 comments:

  1. Well, good for you guys!! I also had my "afternoon nap" (though it only lasted 15 minutes) BEFORE lunch today! I think tiredness was just everywhere this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naps are wasted on little kids. :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just takes a migraine and I'm off to sleep....which happened Monday night. I managed to get 15 hours of the much-needed shut-eye!!! Sweet.



    Why are we all so tired anyway?

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.