Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Ok, let's try the cute animal test

Ok, well in a failed attempt to get past the whole "Snoopy" thing, I mistakenly took a test to discover what kind of cute animal I am.


Wait for it.... I'm a....


 



You Are A: Lamb!

lambPeaceful and gentle, lambs have been used in religious imagery for millennia. Lambs are baby sheep, an animal tended by shephards since the dawn of history. As a lamb, you tend to stay together in a flock and graze on grassy land. Lambs don't mind being led and tend not to go off on their own.

You were almost a: Pony or a Bear Cub
You are least like a: Squirrel or a ChipmunkWhat Cute Animal Are You?


6 comments:

  1. I'm a lamb, too.



    "You were almost a: Duckling or a Groundhog

    You are least like a: Squirrel or a Parakeet"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well blow me down! I'm a lamb too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a lamb too...hmmm, is there anything else?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well...there's a pony. And apparently a bear cub, squirrel, chipmunk, duckling and parakeet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You Are A: Bear Cub!



    bear cubBears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their full fury! You're big, you're tough, you won't back down from a fight -- classic attributes of a bear. Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating creature of the wild.



    You were almost a: Kitten or a Turtle

    You are least like a: Chipmunk or a MouseWhat Cute Animal Are You?



    That's what I am.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm apparently a Parrakeet.



    I was reckoned to be least like a turtle, which goes to show how little notice one should take.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.