Sunday, October 16, 2005

Taking a couple of days to pray

Usually during the summer I take a couple of days for prayer and fasting, kind of get away and focus just on that for a bit. That didn't happen this summer, so I was going to take some time to do that work this week. As it turns out, Lauralea is sick and well, things conspired against me. So I won't be getting away to do this work this week.


But,


I am going to focus on prayer and a bit of fasting this week. There are some things I need to be praying about, so I will be in prayer. I had been planning on opening it up to some of your needs as well. So here's the deal. Click over to my contact page, and simply fill in the first name slot, and in the comments section just leave a bit of what you would like prayer for.


Rather than leave vague requests for God to bless your aunt annie, twice removed...  try to specify what you would like prayer for.


And you don't have to fill in all the identifying blanks, God knows where you live. Just a first name and the need, and you will be prayed for.


How does that sound. Free prayer.


Have a good one.


Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.