Saturday, November 05, 2005

Drycold.com

Strange but one of the joys of my life has become photography. Go figure.


I remember when I was but a lad, just beginning to aim the camera. You encouraged me in it, and it has been a bit of fun.


So I've been thinking things over for some time now, and I do believe it's time to let you know about a little project I've had going on the side for a bit more than a month. A photoblog.


I started it to encourage myself to continue to take pictures. And you know, a years worth of images is 365 pictures. That's a lot of pressure for an anal perfectionist to keep producing pics!


So it's forcing me to take pictures and to get better at it, which is a good thing.


So, for those of you so inclined you are welcomed to drop into drycold.com and take a look. Leave any and all evaluatory comments and I shall incorporate them into my skill set. (Big words for you all helping me learn.)


I now return you to your regularly scheduled programing. 

3 comments:

  1. I raced to the sight, fear stuck in my throat, as the pics you made me pose for...with the ceramic cat, maybe posted all over the internet....ah...peace. I am alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you did it. The photoblog is very nice. Nice is not really a big enough word to compliment it with.





    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY happy to hear this! Christy

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.