Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Here's a Pastoral image for you

As I sit at my desk this early hour of the day, snow is gently falling in the darkness outside my window. I'm here eating Kelloggs All-Bran Strawberry Bites out of a casserole bowl with some nearly past due milk and cream I found on the premises. A caring friend thought I should try these little fruiti bran packets of goodness, and they've been at my office for a week now.


And you know what, they actually taste pretty good, if I do say so myself. And I do, because there is nobody else here to hear me.

4 comments:

  1. Well if you really like them, Grace has a box that she will not eat. Thought they might cure what ailed her but she wouldn't eat them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm,... talking to yourself now. And answering back, by the sounds of it. Not a good sign.



    Next time just go home to bed. Where your wife loves you. I'm sure that if you look peaky and out of sorts she'll make you tea and toast, and give you a snuggle. The kids are gone by 8:50 am.



    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. and just how could a good husband ever refuse that????.........you know, tea and stuff........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you hitting on me? Like on my own blog and everything??



















    I'll be right home. For tea.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.