Thursday, November 24, 2005

It's 17C in Srathmore!!!

Well, we have arrived in Strathmore, balmy Strathmore at 17C.


It looks like the meetings will have a few meetings added to them, to connect with people. But those are the meetings I love most, connecting heart to heart. Like two kids going after one chocolate bar, we discover and unwrap truth just as excitedly...


It being the American thanksgiving today, and there being a lot of Americans at this campus, they had a Thanksgiving supper here, complete with all the trimmings. It was AWESOME, just how I like it.


Johanna, (who initially was excited to see me and ran up to greet me with giggles like she hasn't since she was 4,) half tried to get me to sit at another table from her and Hillary for supper. The nerve.


I inflicted myself upon them and behaved myself lots.


It's good to spend time with them again. They are both turning into awesome ladies.


Now, I think I'm off to my room. I have 15 pages of reports to read before tomorrow. So if you think of me tomorrow, send up a prayer.


And thanks.

3 comments:

  1. "I ...... behaved myself lots."



    THAT is why they tried to move you on. If if you'd acted up then they'd have been happy ;?)



    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, as for me, I've never seen you act up at a table.....well, not a round table....or a square one either for that matter, but we surely won't discuss the rectangle tables, will we now????



    I'm prayin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. With all that bedtime reading you should sleep well.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.