Tuesday, November 29, 2005

randallfriesen.com. Now in gangsta rap

So I got an email this am from Clinton and Curtis, basically telling me that they translate randallfriesen.com into gangsta rap and read it that way.


My thoughts are twofold.


What? randallfriesen.com isn't funny enough on it's own to make people laugh openly?


Then secondly, hey, we could start A Whole New Creative Christian Outreach Ministry to Gangsta Rappers! AWNCCOMGR for short!


Anyway, the translator is here. http://www.gizoogle.com/


And, randallfriesen.com translated is here. But be warned, I seem to swear a lot as a gangsta rapper. I guess it's just one of the prices one pays to reach those of a different culture. You know, like how Hudson Taylor used to grow a pony tail...


Thanks for the ministry opportunity guys.

3 comments:

  1. Wow...*laughing*...gangsta rap, eh? That is something else! Suddenly, I feel really old and out of touch with this "new" generation...and oddly enough, I feel thankful for that! Tizzle up wi yo word, yo. Peace out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I vote you translate next Sunday's sermon!



    I can see it now.... Pastor Randall... oversized baggy jeans, big ol' cross swingin' on a thick chain, cool Elton John sunglasses, baseball cap on backwards... maybe your big Jets jersey.....



    Unless they have an Italian "family" translation page? You could wear your ever cool fur trimmed coat and longshoreman knitted hat. Mmm... gangsta rap is probably not as scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I wished you talked like that ALL the time. That would be the hizzle fo' shizzle.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.