Thursday, December 29, 2005

Hold that Thought...

We're gonna cancel tonight at O'Shea's in Saskatoon if that's all the same with you.


A chunk of you have emailed me that you can't get out tonight, and if I add that to this huge, odd headache that has been raging in my noggin all day long, not to mention the forecast of heavy fog all evening, and L has a health test early tomorrow am, well...


We'll try again later on maybe when life settles down a bit.


Sorry if you had big plans to attend and had scored a great babysitter or hot date!!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you guys are under the weather. My Canadian Cuties finally got home. We tried really hard to convert Jerry into a "southern boy". Thanks for being the "Godfather" to my grrrl.



    love to all your family and Happy New Year,



    Kathy (aka Becky's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dang, and we were on our way to the airport too!



    Well maybe not.



    Hope you guys feel better soon.



    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm relieved we didn't miss anything.



    Give us a dingle when you re-schedule.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.