Thursday, February 02, 2006

All that just to say nothing.

Well, tonight I'm just sitting here listening to some very very smooth Jazz. (Click to listen).

It's been another long week. Been busy, but good busy you know? And I can't seem to shake this flu/cold thing. Feels like it may be making a repeat appearance.

Tonight we were at some church friends for supper. Very very good food and friendship. He's been trying out making his own wine, and he's progressing well!

Then later on tonight I had a phone meeting to work on the agenda for our Covenant Bible College Board meetings I'll be at next weekend. Saves lots of cash meeting on the phone.

Anyway, today I had a dentist appointment, and turns out I've got like 6 cavities. Six.

My brother's probably had like 6 in his entire life, but me? Noooo.

And my kids never seem to get them. What is that about?

I guess all that to say I've got nothing to say.

So, goodnight.

4 comments:

  1. dad its not friday night yet and friday night is the day you look over your week...



    well.. for me enyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite the lack of good health, I hope it's been a good week for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well rand, fellow bad tooth brother, at least we have hair!!...jeff may have good teeth, but no hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *ugh* I can empathize with the dentist thing...I'm one of those annoying 28 year olds who still cries in the dentist chair - oh yes, there is a whole "regime" - don't bring the chair up after the freezing because I faint - and I'm not being melodramatic. It happens every freaking time. I hate the dentist. Nuff said. (but I still go)

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.