Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Get free brewed coffee during "Starbucks Coffee Break" on March 15 from 10 a.m. to noon

A Starbucks press release says: "Starbucks will host its first-ever Starbucks Coffee Break, inviting customers across the country to enjoy a complimentary cup of freshly brewed coffee. In stores and on street corners, from insulated brewing equipment and giant coffee backpacks, partners (employees) will pour tall (12-ounce) cups of coffee to surprise customers and delight commuters.


To bad the nearest Starbuck to me is an hour and a half away.
For those of you closer, go for it.

7 comments:

  1. air trip......... you mean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I would be interested unless it was a free cinnamon dolce latte...mmm cinnamon-y!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meh. Honestly, is their coffee that good? Or have we just bought into the marketing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. And need I remind everyone that at Tim Hortons you could win a Toyota Rav4, a 50" plasma TV or $1,000.00 (among other things, including free coffee)?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Star Bucks!!??? Tim Hortons!!??? You'll no doubt think I've hit the dregs with my "one-cup-per-morning office Folgers". Wakes me just as effectively as SB's and TH's......although, perhaps one day I shall up my degree of sophistication.



    Until then...........pity me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wouldn't touch the coffee break with a 10 foot pole. As if they aren't busy enough at the best of times...;)



    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.