Saturday, April 29, 2006

CBC Grad 2006

Well, the weekend is going good. Seeing some old friends and making new ones. It´s the first time I´ve done one of these things as a parent, and that´s a new perspective for me.

The thing that´s kinda working through me is a bit of a feeling flashback to my first year of College. I´m watching these kids and staff and faculty saying their good-byes and its taking me back to my college days. First year away from home, building community and some seriously tight relationships, then you are suppose to say good-bye?

Just a bit gut wrenching if you ask me.

Anyway, its going well. And to prove it, here are some pics.



Graduating Class.


Uh, yeah.


Johanna and her room mate, Ronna.


...and friends.


2 comments:

  1. Nice pics Randall - doesn't Johanna look great.



    I like No. 2 - you could almost put a straight edge on you'rs and Laura's heads and Johanna would hold it up in the middle.



    ;?)



    Glad you're having a good time there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said a mouthful Pastor. When I begin seeing you as a bronze snake instead of a shepherd, whack me over the head. These kinds of idolatry are very subtle, the kinds you speak of.



    God open my eyes to see only you.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.