Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Monday

Well, here it is, Monday after Easter, and my head is mostly on all that I need to get done before I leave for our Conference Annual meeting on Wednesday.

The list is overwhelming, but I´ll do what I can.

Today is about some difficult child rearing, fixing the tire that was flat on the van yesterday, and fixing the sink taps that Lauralea took apart, (to fix.)

Yeah, just trying to catch up around here. Taxes, car fixes, child fixes, the usual.

Well, more than ?The Usual,? because I will be away a while. Things always get a bit more stressful just before I go away.

I think things will be better after these next couple of weeks are behind us. We´ll breath deeper and begin to prepare for The Company.

We are looking for ward to that.

2 comments:

  1. Hit 'enter' too soon. Hope the trip is good for you, and the prep's OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest assured, the company is very much looking forward to meeting you all too. I hope we're not causing too much extra stress.



    I can certainly sympathise with the added stress before a trip away, as that's exactly what happens in this household too. I'd go round instructing about "getting up for your mother" and "try to make her life easier". And often it would actually work.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.