Saturday, April 08, 2006

Random thoughts on a Saturday night...

Back and forth they go past my window, walking that tiny hairless mutt.

I wonder if there was a meteor headed to wipe out the earth tomorrow, and we only discovered it tonight, would I go to church tomorrow morning?

My tooth hurts.

I sure love these people I work with. Really.

There goes Darryl, signing in on MSN.

9:56pm. Heartburn is starting. (Not related to the previous point)

I wonder if I´ll like my new Wordpress design I´m working on.

I think I have wax buildup in my ear.

Thomas´ birthday this week. Gotta get a present.

I wonder if my sermon will help people tomorrow, especially me.

I am tired. Exhausted even. Second weekend of five in a row where I´m super busy. Next weekend Easter, then Conference Annual meeting, in Strathmore, then Johanna´s commencement, in Strathmore, again.

I´m gonna take some Tylenol, and Rolaids.

I´m gonna go have a hot shower.

I gotta get the ministerial Books in order before Annual meeting.

?Father, please just be with Toni and Chris and Ben tonight. Let them sleep in peace.?

I hope that thunk in the van isn´t serious.

I need a hundred dollars to pay my Dues. (This will help get the Books in order)

I should go send Micah to bed.

This place used to be a fun place to read stuff. It doesn´t seem so fun lately.

I need more dress shirts.

5 comments:

  1. It's still fun Randall. And I hope you like your new Wordpress design. I'm just trying to get myself acquainted with designing in WP because my site design and recent plea for response seem ineffective. Your coding has helped me so thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tooth hurts and you said nothing??? The one thing I might be able to do something about on your whole list! You are allowed to complain - about that anyway. You're going to be OK till Wed? REAllY?



    I can see your tiredness. I can and will pray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try "ear candles" for that wax build up. They do clean out the ears!



    Am praying - I'm sure there is sunshine on the other side of this valley God has been taking you through! I don't know why these valleys are necessary - but God seems to think they are and the other side is usually full of lessons learned that we didn't even know needed to be learned! Hang in there - God is faithful.



    And your sermon met a need in my life today. By the way another picture I got this week of God forgiving our sins (besides the "east" and "west" and buried in "the deeptest sea"):

    "I

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew I wasn't very good at this "blogging" bit.



    I got cut off in the middle - just when I was getting to the best part! The verse I found reads:



    "I have swept away your sins like the morning mists. I have scattered your offenses like the clouds"! Isaiah 44:22



    I don't know why but I just love that picture of our sins dissipating like the "morning mists"! - Just gone and we don't know where!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't drown.



    Just got this computer at home hitched up....in time for me getting the flu...but I had to try it out before the next trip to the bathroom!



    Ken gave me the lowdown of your sermon. Forgiveness. Repentance.



    "Father, move your spirit in me to see where I am wrong, or have wronged others so I may repent. Give me a forgiving heart."

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.