Thursday, July 27, 2006

Who am I down inside

Well, another emotionally strenuous day here. Today we were learning tools to help us listen to ourselves. This is something I"ve wanted to be better at for a long time, and today was a great help.

I"d have to say that God is taking good care of me down here. We have had some insightful times, and I"ve been learning things... that are deeply helpful. He"s also been encouraging me through some of the other students. There are 20 of us who have been picked to be in this program, and they are very affirming of me. Even to the extent of talking to God for me, and passing on what they are hearing from him.

It is Thursday though, and we are getting quite tired. It"s just a lot of deep emotional work going on. We are learning better ways to listen to God, listen to the world, listen to ourselves, etc. Our supper break just started and I would love to find a couch to crash on for a sleep till the evening session begins. But there are only chairs here.

All is well, and I hope some of these things will help me become the person I really do desire to become.

Peace.

3 comments:

  1. So, can we borrow your notes from the classes about all of these methods you're learning? They sound very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me happy to hear of your learning new ways to hear God. I want to learn too. So much to learn........so little time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to having you share some of this good stuff with your flock once you've returned and rested up.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.