Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Would you like some Meat with that...?

Back in May some friends of ours purchased an old three story home here in Prince Albert. They have been busily renovating it and building a lovely porch/deck on the back of it.

Last night they invited us over for supper.

Wow, I had to keep Lauralea"s tongue in her mouth. It"s just the kind of older character home she has wanted for oh, some 20 years. Beautiful.

And the supper was a blast too. He BBQed chicken, Italian sausage and amazing steak together with salad and potatoes and a lovely desert. (That describes each plate!)

We haven"t eaten so much good protein or enjoyed an evening out like that for a looooong time.

It kind of made up for a day of classroom prep for my course next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.