Saturday, August 26, 2006

A friend is gone.

A friend from church died tonight. His battle with cancer is done, and the number of his days are completed.

I went out this afternoon to sit with him and his family, at his home. They live out on Christopher Lake, a most beautiful place. And it was always his desire to die at home. It was hard but the family was able to get him home last week.

Tonight, just after seven, the call came. He was gone.
So off I went, and that"s what I did with my Saturday night.

Peace to his memory.

2 comments:

  1. peace to your friend, his family, your church, and to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eternal Rest Grant him and may perpetual light shine upon him.

    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.