Friday, December 29, 2006

The power of Coincidence

The longer I have been around on this orb, the less and less I believe in coincidence. I mean, I try to leave alot of room in my life for creative intent by an Outside Force.

But this really is starting to test my understanding. Either that or the Outside Force is trying to communicate something to me.

:)

Over the Christmas break in 2003, the Master Brake Cylinder blew out on the van. Lost the brakes.

During the Christmas break in 2004, the replaced Master Cylinder blew out again. Lost the brakes.

During the Christmas break in 2005, a wheel cylinder blew out on the van. Lost the brakes, again.

So last Sunday I mentioned to my brake guy friend, that this year seemed to be different, no pending brake problems.

Well, that lasted till Tuesday night in Saskatoon, when I lost my brakes.

Yep, master cylinder gone again.

To me that is much to coincidence.

I just don't know what to do with that.

Weird really.

2 comments:

  1. You need to get a longer warranty on those things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's saving trouble up for a time when you can get it fixed.

    For several years our heating has always broken down during the Christmas break: just like your master cylinder. Maybe Johanna has spared us the trouble this year (or the fact that I rebuilt the burner in the autumn)?

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.