Thursday, January 25, 2007

And now for something completely different

A ring tone for your phone, which seems very appropriate for pastors.
A clutch of singing sheep from the Lake District are now “flock”? stars after their indiscriminate bleatings were dubbed to an energetic remix of the William Blake classic, Jerusalem.

Just as the Crazy Frog craze appealed to the young and urban, it is hoped the reworking by The Baarmy Sheep of The Lake District, will appeal to those with a love of the countryside and outdoors.

Uh yeah, like i said, completely different.


Go here now.

You know you want to.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Randall,
    I lurk on your blog on a regular basis, I also live and work as a church leader in the UK Lake District. So glad we got a name check on your site, but sheep, with or without a shepherd, singing to order ? Whether we're talking literally or figuratively it seems a distant hope !

    Keep up the good work,

    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, good to meet you Rach.

    Working in the lake district in a church eh?


    You should drop me an email sometime, tell me what is happening in that part of the world. I'd like to hear about it.


    Thanks for dropping by, and thanks for the ring tone from that part of the world!


    R

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.