Saturday, April 21, 2007

Nearly all done

Just finishing up at my office for the evening. As I allow my eyes to glance at that corner I see what I don't want to see, it's 2:22 am.

But I think I'm done, and ready for tomorrow.

Tonight was the Banquet and the last CBC Concert, and the Cafe Randall smooth jazz night. We only got done with the music at 12 pm, and it was sweet tonight. Like good medicine.

Anyway, this place has done itself proud, and I am proud of these people. They produced an amazing weekend.

It seems like months ago when I arrived here at 7 am this morning. And yes I'm tired, but good tired. Like you put effort and work into something and it works. That's a good feeling.

Anyway, I'm off home and to bed for a couple hours sleep.

Night.

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking this weekend that this conference is kind of like me pushing this baby out in the next week... It hurts and it's a lot of work, but in the end, it's your baby and you get the sense of accomplishment that 'you did it'. (But, at least you got the help of your congregation and a committee or two... I wouldn't mind a committee to take over a few hours of labour for me.) :) You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.