Thursday, November 08, 2007

on the road, again.

Well I think I have my marbles together.
Some pages of notes and a few handouts for those who learn visually.

This one's been interesting. I knew what I was going to talk about three days after I was asked to do it. That rarely happens to me, but this time it seems God has some things for us to explore.

I am looking forward to it too. Three days with 20 and 30 somethings is a great way to spend a weekend.

I believe there will be a Chinese food banquet, late night curling, a trip to a mega book store, and various coffee shop opportunities to catch up with them.

I'm doing a optional workshop on "Listening for God - or how to make a decision that is good for you." It's a process St. Ignatius Loyola helped shape, and it's simple but its good to explore again how we listen to God and discern his leading.

But the bulk of the time will be spent talking about how we are such independent people, and how God has created us to be interdependent.

Yeah, it's gonna be good.

I'm just not looking forward to the 9 or 10 hour drive tomorrow with this weather going on.

But yeah, I should be back next week.

Be good. Play nice, and send up a prayer or two ok?

If you need one, just shoot it to my cell phone.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Randall, I'm sending up some prayers for your Refresh weekend. My son will be there. He's the one with the longgg red hair so you can't miss him. I pray you have a really good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deb. Our son is there too......as is God, and He will be there in all His glory.

    Randall, may you be used greatly this weekend.

    I'm praying for miracles to happen! Nothing more.....and certainly nothing less.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.