Wednesday, December 19, 2007

heading home

The day began here just before seven this morning and ends here at twenty till eleven, and I am on my way home.

We had our yearly budget planning meeting tonight, and it was good.

Yes, I said that. The budget planning meeting was good.

We've come so blooming far in these years. More and more of our money is going right out the door into the community and province and the world, and that just makes me glad.

We have opportunities for caring and loving our world, and we are making the most of those opportunities in real ways.

It's good to be able to say the budget planning meeting was fun.

We have much to be glad for.

Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.