Monday, April 14, 2008

Day off

Took the mobile phone back up to the Hospital this morning. That always feels like a relief, and that maybe life can just chill a bit.

Funny how being "On Call" puts you into a different mode during the week. I can't quite peg it, but I do know it feels much better and a relief when I hand off the phone to the next pastor for the following week.

And thankfully there was only one call, and that was around 1:30 the other morning. It was a 64 year old guy, and a relatively sudden death. Same age as my dad was...

Anyway, off to do some more homework I suppose. Trying to finish this paper with the classmate from Colorado.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.