Thursday, July 17, 2008

Messed up sleep patterns

I think it started last Saturday night. Between getting the kids off to camp and some drunk neighbours I actually got 2 hours sleep.

Then in the afternoon I slept for four hours.

Then that night I slept for nine hours.

Then Monday night I slept for six hours.

Then Tuesday night I slept for five hours.

Then last night, again due to drinking neighbours and some dingbat ringing my doorbell at 2 am, yes I know the two are probably related, I got five hours sleep.

The reasons are complex and numerous. Homework issues. Drinking neighbours issues. Busy street traffic issues. Even birds singing at three am when they wake up issues.

.

But that̢۪s just me complaining.

At least I have a great bed to be lying awake in. And I live with someone who at least makes being awake in the night interesting.

 

But boy I could use a nap, and it̢۪s only 10:30 in the morning.

3 comments:

  1. Know that feeling only too well.

    Going to bed after 11.00 and getting up at 5.30 seems to be something my head does NOT cope with, even though I tell myself I had 6 hours sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah but your purposes are indeed noble.

    or at least, No bull.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So after supper I kinda crashed on the couch and wham and hour later i woke up and felt like its 3 in the morning.

    So groggy, but back at the office, working again.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.