Monday, February 02, 2009

I think I'm ready to go

Everything is packed and I think I'm ready to go.

Every year about this time, Covenant pastors from around North America gather in a hotel near O' Hare Airport in Chicago. We gather to reconnect with one another. We gather to pray together and eat together and grow together.

Yes they provide some name brand speakers, and they offer a number of great workshops, but you can get those things at numerous different conferences, not so far away either.

But the great thing about this MidWinter gathering, is the camaraderie. The checking in with one another and building relationships with others. The care extended and simply being with one another, worshiping and praying together.

I'm looking forward to that.

If I find some WiFi, I'll post here. In the meantime I'll try to get some short notes through to here from my twitter account. You can always reach my mobile by sending a message in the box on the lower right there.

Be blessed, take care, and we'll talk more later.

http://www.covchurch.org/midwinter

2 comments:

  1. So are the "eating together"and "growing together" related? ;o)

    Have a great trip and a time that is balm for your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for a brief moment, I wondered when you were coming to saskatoon, to the airport....then I remembered, you dont live here anymore.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.