Friday, February 13, 2009

So, it's the international Day of Love tomorrow

and appropriately it falls right after Friday the 13th.

This year I am covered because with a little bit of accidental fore-purchasing, I got Lauralea a gift while in Chicago. Bloomingdales had a bit of a sale on their gold covered silver jewelry collection and I got herself some large gold covered hoop earrings which she loved.

So, I'm good.

This is more of a public service announcement for those who might have been so focused on the difficulties of today, that they missed the uh, expectations of tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. I second Toni. So glad I'm working nights and can sleep the drated day away.... Now only to divert coworkers from mentioning it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toni and Girl,

    You should get some of these cards to hand out for Valentines Day.
    http://www.meish.org/vd/card/moron

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and then the day after that it's my b-day! 3 party days in a row!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the laugh. I'm contemplating printing it out and sticking it to my uniform tonight!

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.