Friday, February 13, 2009

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
The age of Aquarius

Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revalation
And the mind's true liberation
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

Well, apparently that 40 year old song finds it's fulfillment tonight.

(See here, or here for a broader approach.)

Tonight when the Moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars, then peace will guide the planets and love will steer the stars.

A new age of universal harmony will be open for us to explore and live into.

Apparently.


I'm going to reserve my opinions on this just a bit. I'll be watching for cosmic proof or evidence of this long awaited arrival.

Like if Lauralea and I can get through her PMS week without either of us trying to kill one another, THAT will be some proof.

Until then, I'll just enjoy the tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.