Tuesday, April 07, 2009

This week on Twitter 2009-04-08


  • The birds are singing and the sun is shinning and the smoke from my burning barrel is wafting in my open office window. Beautiful Day. #

  • 42x34, why cant i find you oh pants that fit. #

  • Da Bears are getting Jay Cutler from Denver... wonder if that will be good or bad. #

  • It's 12:25 and I'm just in from a meeting and I'm hungry. Wonder if Lauralea would mind being awakened by me asking what's to eat... #

  • Tonight we are off to a local community school fundraiser, Bingo. I hope to win a turkey... #

  • Drinking Tea while NK changes the rules with a missile that can reach the continent where I live. #

  • Wow, a beautiful day in the field and I'm in the office. #

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.