Friday, June 12, 2009

And so it was

well just a little over the top, but Micah's grade nine farewell/grad was a nice affair.

IMG_2125

And we as parents were at the gym for a while cleaning up.
Then everybody was welcomed to the church where we had offered to host the after grad. It was a good time by all accounts, and that party went on till a bit after 2am this morning.

I think Lauralea and I crawled into bed around three and that has really made this day a wash.

It was another good way to get to know this community and the spirit behind it. I saw some very interesting dynamics happening, and as we continue to get to know this place, that information will help.

Anyway, the family all looked good and we had some fun. A good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.