Sunday, July 12, 2009

"Hey, where's that yellow handled thing, you remember the one your mother gave us for our second anniversary..."

If you have some trouble finding things around the place, then pardon me. I've gone back to the basic Wordpress design because I want to do some things behind the scene, back in the database kinds of things, and I don't want an accidental mess out front here.

As a result I've also suspended public comments here in this space, but I'm giving you an opportunity to comment directly to me with the form at the right, your left if you're standing behind your computer...

Sorry for any frustrations you may encounter, and do feel free to comment if you like.


...as you were.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.