Tuesday, November 03, 2009

only Tuesday?

Tonight ends a twelve day run of busy evenings and lot's of work being done. Tomorrow night is free and clear and I'm kinda looking forward to that.

The coyotes are howling up a storm out there tonight and the sky is clear so it's going to go well below freezing before we see the sun tomorrow morning. Later in the week it's going to be warming up into the double digits again which is fine by me and only begins to make up for the snowy cold October.

I think Lauralea is already in bed so I should shut off the lights in my office and get home, maybe have a sandwich, and get to bed myself.

Life continues on here in the field.
Into year two.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.