Monday, May 24, 2010

It's 5 am and I'm already at the office

and not because I want to be as it's my stat today. But because for some reason my body, with three full hours of sleep, decided that was enough. So at 3:30 I woke up mostly bright eyed, no mention of my tail.

Oh dear reader, how I tried to get back to dreamland but it was not to be found. Finally in frustration I arose to my morning toilet and washed up, taking my sweet time, and here I am.

The coffee is made for the early prayer guys and if I was Lauralea I'd probably bake something for them too. But I really don't have a clue.

Tonight is the spiritual life board meeting so this day could prove to be a long one. I'll probably skip home at some point and crash a bit, hopefully that doesn't wreck my tonights sleep.

Then tomorrow night Lauralea's back home and perhaps with her will come normal sleep patterns once again.

1 comment:

  1. "I’ll probably skip home at some point and crash a bit, hopefully that doesn’t wreck my tonights sleep."

    I hope so, too. Wake well my friend.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.