Saturday, November 13, 2010

Today didn't really pan out as expected

But not in a really bad way.

The week was full of people connections so late this morning as I headed to the office I wasn't ready for the call that told me the dryer that had been ordered for the house had arrived.

So the afternoon kind of turned into the Randall and Micah appliance delivery and installation comedy hour.

But it's installed now and we even managed shutting off the gas fittings from the 35 year old previous gas dryer. At least I think we did... Na we did.

And we ended the day by getting the lit Christmas Star as high on the house as we dared. See, it isn't difficult putting up Christmas lights when there is no snow on the ground.

So now to a bit more study for tomorrow, then to sleep.

Night.
From the snowless field.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.