Sunday, February 27, 2011

The least of these

Through my history in ministry, feeding people food has always been an important thing and I've had opportunity to serve at and start different kinds of food ministries.

So yesterday a number of us from Malmo, including a bunch of youth, headed off to Edmonton to make and serve supper at the Mustard Seed.

It's a great time and if you ever have a chance, you should give it a try too.

Of course hairnets were the order of the day.

At the Mustard Seed

It runs in the family...

At the Mustard Seed

And all the kids were serving. They seemed to have more fun than it looks like here.

Helping at the Mustard Seed

We served three hundred meals Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.