Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Back for a day or two.

Well, a congregational meeting last night, a ministerial meeting this morning, a counselling time before lunch, the youth are arriving shortly and I think it's safe to declare we are back. At least for a day or two.

It was a great annual meeting we attended and then Lauralea and I headed back to the starting place for us in Aylmer, where many people caught wind that we were there and wanted a few moments with us. That was good. For the people we did connect with it seemed like we just picked up where we had left off, and it was good too. We had a emotional evening with a great aunt too, over authentic mexican food. It was hard to say good bye.

As I reflected during the flights back home, there were a number of deep, spirit connections that were food for my soul, and it seemed, good for them as well. I think they were especially helpful in discerning what I want to be when I grow up.


But as I said, we are now back in it and there are emails to return, reports to write, youth to lead, questions to be answered, stuff to be done, and hope to be found.

I'll end this post with the sense that it was a very good trip to Ontario.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.