Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Talkin with Norah

This technology today has made me feel a part of my granddaughters life already. We chat by video regularly and it's really helped us feel like we are a part of her life. When weeks go by that we don't have the contact, it feels like we haven't seen her for a long time and, yep, we miss her.

I wasn't sure how it would be, but it sure is surprising how helpful it is. No we don't get to nuzzle her neck or pinch her cheeks, but we do get to see how she moves and makes noises, make fart noises with her mouth, and laughs out loud. I even got to see her roll over right when she figured that out.

I know we have to live far apart for now, but video calls sure make the distance bearable.

-Here we are using facetime, and sometimes it's just fun to see her Nana's faces in the screen too.









No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.