Monday, October 03, 2011

Changes and a scattered family

Tonight at supper Lauralea and I were talking and remembering the years she stayed home with our young children, while I would head off to meetings in distant places. It was a decision we made together, and it was a part of our reality.

These days it's more often that she comes along because the kids are well on their way to being adults with lives of their own. In fact, we noted that tonight our kids are in The Field, Vancouver, Montreal, the USA, and Oxford England. I don't think they've ever been so scattered.

Their travel is about meetings and education, and moving. It seems that they are not held back by borders or small things like countries. Amazing.


Yup, we've come a long way in the past twenty years.




Location:Banff Ave,Banff,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.