Saturday, January 28, 2012

Chicago

Right about this time most years I travel down to Chicago for a gathering of pastors who work in the context of Evangelical Covenant Church.  And so tomorrow at 4 am I am leaving home for the 12 hour journey there. Field, Edmonton, Seattle, Chicago.

We will take workshops, worship together, share ideas, build relationships, and take pictures of Chicago. It is a beautiful, photogenic city. (See Here,  or here,  or here,  or here.)

Hopefully this year they won't have the Blizzard of the Century, like they hosted for us last year. That was also the first time I ever experienced snow thunder.




1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoy your time and that the weather is kind.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.