Wednesday, March 07, 2012

A fine way to start the day. (Subtitled, "I Don't Believe It!")

During breakfast this morning I caught "Britain's Best Drives" on the Television and Richard Wilson was driving a Triumph TR3A around some of the Lake District's most beautiful locations.

Has it only been a year and a half since we were there?

It's kind of taken my mind to lofty green beautiful spaces and today I need to be planning worship and preparing a Junior High boys study and getting ready for youth this afternoon. I think we have a search committee meeting in there too.

It was a nice way to start the day though.
Fine memories.









1 comment:

  1. The Lake District. Just where I want to go next time we're in England.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.