Thursday, October 03, 2013

There is love. Again.

And so love has come again in the form of a little girl.
Nate and Johanna have had a baby.

Eva Grace Croes

Born Oct 3 at 1:15ish
7 lbs 11 oz, maybe 20 inches long?

I am surprised by this love again and caught up by the emotion of her coming.
It's like it hasn't been real, and then she's here, with an identity that is her own.

And my eyes get all watery and I am moved by powers that could move mountains, all contained within my heart.

It is strange this grandparenting thing. But I'll take it, any day.

For now, little Eva has come into the world and the world won't be the same.
Nor will our hearts.

Welcome Eva.


No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.