River Falls Movie Theatre

So last night Lauralea and I went to see The Avengers, right downtown at the old town movie theatre.

Wow.

We were met by two well dressed ladies our age, who took our payment, $4.00 each for adults. Then one took our order for two medium sodas, cherry coke I might add, and a big bag of candy, all totaled three dollars.

We were at the early show and the place was mostly full for that showing.

The pre-movie commercials were from local establishments announcing their wares or, dental workmanship.

Very cool.
I'm told it's the cheapest theatre in the USA. And for us the evening was $11.00.
We figured that if we lived here we'd go to a lot more movies.

It was fun.

1 comment:

  1. Y'know, reading the last 2 posts reminds me how focussed I've been this last few weeks, as this country held its breath and then as I had some things to do. Miss you both, even though we only get to meet every couple of years.

    ReplyDelete

I'm moderating all the comments these days.
I'll release your comment as soon as I've seen it.

Thanks.