Sunday, December 24, 2017

Where Is The Wonder?

Very few of us as human beings, are given a great dose of Wonder to face life with.

For most of us as we transform from children to adults, we lose the sense of wonder. The grace of awe.  We trade it for a harsh dose of reality. Maybe especially this year.

The wise ones hold on to their wonder, and the rest of us look at them with impatience, wondering when they will grow up and face the world like the rest of us do.

We say “Grow up” BUT Jesus said you must become as a little child.

Christmas is a time when wonder is real, when Wonder became flesh and dwelt among us.


Here's my talk this morning about wonder. It may be time to add some more to your life.

Where is the Wonder?

1 comment:

  1. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. I saved that file to listen to next week once the Christmas dessert fog in my brain clears up a bit!

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.