Monday, September 10, 2018

Fun in the Field.

The last week took a good turn and life was generous. There was a new energy and grace with people.

Summer has been fun in that I've been able to connect with people again, without the regular stresses of meetings and such. Last week I got to hang out with a lot of people in planned and surprise ways. That always energizes me.

So it felt good to do that again, be with people.

Yesterday was our fall startup at church and the community gathered to start things together right. Which always involves worship and food. We had a great time.

I think its going to be a pivotal year for us. A good year.






No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.