Tuesday, February 25, 2020

It's safe to say...

We have been having a great couple of days. :)








Granddaughters just continue to be the best thing ever.

Last day with this little one around and we sure are going to miss her tomorrow as she heads off with her mom and dad. But it has been a delight to get to know who she is becoming more and more as her personality starts to come out.

Funny (interesting) how my work day was dealing with considerably heavy situations and that's how I came home. But one smile from her little unsuspecting face and my mood was lifted.

I could use her around here just to smile.
But for now the thousand photos I’ve taken will have to do.

2 comments:

  1. I suspect grandchildren are sometimes a reason to keep living when you get to our age. :-)

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.