Wednesday, February 28, 2024

They thought I was kidding.

This morning I was at the dentist for a couple of fillings. Two of the technicians were working over my open mouth. 

The one asked me if I was still a pastor to which I replied yes. Oh he said where do you Pastor? I told them at a small country church about half an hour to the southeast. 

It was quiet for a minute when, tongue in cheek, he said to her; "You know you should go to church. You need forgiveness." They both giggled and she replied that she thought he had more that needed forgiveness than she did. They laughed and went back and forth, convinced the other needed more forgiveness. 

Finally through their cajoling they asked me, "What about you Pastor, who do you think needs more forgiveness?" 

With their hands in my mouth I mumbled "I think you both need help!" To which the room exploded in laughter. 

They thought I was kidding.





















No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.