Sunday, November 24, 2002

Another day

I am tired tonight. I think I'm off to bed.

Lauralea's been quite sick this weekend, some kind of mean headache and very tired and, oh yes, throwing up. So the kids left her in bed this morning, asleep with a bucket near her head, (If that isn't love) because I was at church early.

Johanna had play practice all day, I guess the production she's in starts in a weeks time. She's in Anne of Green Gables. She'll do well I'm sure of it, and it will be good for her. We got our tickets last night, so we're ready for it.

Been pouring alot of work into some strenuous counselling sessions this weekend too, and am quite exhausted. Counselling is great when the people are honestly willing to move forward, it just consumes alot of energy. I think the situation I've been involved with this weekend will turn out ok, at least it should. God bless em.,

And Montreal won the Grey Cup, YEAH. I was kinda cheering for them, because I thought they were the better team
this year and deserved to win. The biggest problem with the game was the field - a frozen chunk of ice. Made for some goofy slip-ups. But, I'm glad they won. They've lost close ones in the past.

And the Canadian team won tonight's Full Metal Challenge on TLC! Way to give it to those Brits and the Germans guys!
Then, in fine Canadian form, after kicking the Germans car right out of the ring, they got out and shook the Germans hands, congratulating them on such a good game and how well they had done.

We're nothing if not modest, that's for sure.


Then the perfect end to the day, got a call from someone at church who had been honestly hurt by some gossip crap that someone else spoke about them. ...You know your flying over the enemy when you start taking shots to the underbelly ......

ouch.


Thus ends another day in the life of (Que the Organ music) randallfriesen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.