Friday, May 23, 2003

Mr. Pink eye

Well, this is one of those days that you just want to move on from, and forget it ever happened.

Three of the four kids were home sick today. Lauralea is exausted to the point of dispair. The house is totally upside down. I'm getting ready for a wedding I'm doing tomorrow. Lauralea is working on a project she's been trying to make time for, for to long. And I just brought Thomas back from the Dr. He has "Pink Eye".

We were planning to go to Saskatoon on Sunday to visit my folks, but I'm not sure now, with the pink eye and throwing up etc.

The car is making noise like it wants me to spend even more money on it, which we absolutely don't have now.

All is gross. Oh, and my throat is beginning to hurt.

Been a crazy day all around. So, the best solution? End the day.


c u tomorrow.

g'nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.